Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Feb 13 - Saturday Afternoon Knitting Club


I had a great time at the knitting club. There were about 18 ladies there all varying ages and skill level. A lot of the ladies were working on circular needles which I have never liked but I can see why they use them. The lady next to me was new to knitting and had 3 projects going at once! One young girl was learning from her grandmother and I am not sure if she got past two rows the whole time we were there. It was all quite fun and I had a chai tea latte and someone brought homemade cookies.

I have worked on the tie project weaving two blocks to make into a purse. I am going to iron stabilizer on the back before I sew. I think this will help hold all the silky type fabric together while it is being sewn. I will do the stabilizer tonight. I need to take some pictures as I go along so I can write a pattern later.

Have a great evening everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment