Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 28, 2010

28 Feb - Wow, can't believe February is over already


Gosh another Sunday has arrived. I can't believe how quickly 2010 is flying by! So, of course today is grocery shopping and laundry day. We are going to sneak off to a movie today though. We will see the Bruce Willis and Tracy Morgan cop movie, it looks pretty funny.

I worked on the Tunic Dress skirt for quite awhile yesterday and had to stop because I didn't want to join in another skein yet. I worked on my homework for a little bit but it was quite boring and was putting me to sleep so I went to bed. I am going to work on it some this morning and then later after the movie. I may not get any crafting in today but we will see.

No snow today so far but I am sure it is quite cold out. The weather says we will get up to 45 sometime this week. Hopefully, that means Spring is around the corner.

I am posting a picture of the monkey blanket material. It is really cute and seems fairly straight forward. I am definitely go to have to move my sewing machine out here though it is so cold in the craft room.

Okay off to work on homework until David gets up to take me shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment