Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 11, 2010

11 Feb - Thought it was Friday all day

I hate those days when you keep thinking it is Friday but it is only Thursday! It was quite a long day but at least the weather is a lot nicer.

I worked on Lemon Lace a little last night. My wrist is getting sore so I am going to rest for a few days. I am going to a knitting club meeting Saturday for the first time and I want to be able to knit. I guess I should say that I have had two surgeries on my right wrist and repetitive motion makes it very sore. Sometimes I overdo my knitting and I have to stop for a bit.

I tried again to make the center flower for the Sunshine Afghan but still no luck. I believe I will work on making a purse from the ties I have purchased from the thrift stores. I have a few ideas of how I want to do it so I just need to get to it. I will post pictures once I get going on it.

I had a wonderful massage tonight and I am now ready to have a snack and go to bed. I have to get up early for an awards breakfast tomorrow but I should be off early to start the wonderful 3 day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment