Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 7, 2010

7 Feb - Super Bowl Sunday

I spent yesterday indoors working on the Lemon Lace blanket and trying to learn some crochet. I think I have the stitches down to do the flower part so I will give it a try today with some heavier yarn.

Today is the typical grocery shopping, laundry, house cleaning. I'll be done in time for the Super Bowl. I am hoping the Colts will win but the Saints look pretty good. I hope they don't hurt Peyton.

I am still thinking about how to work the flower pattern into a knit pattern. I have some ideas but I will have to wait until I have some time to figure it out.

Well, sounds the like the husband is up so it is time to get around and get ready for the grocery store. It is never crowded this early in the morning.

I hope everyone has a great Super Bowl Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment