Total Pageviews

Friday, February 12, 2010

12 Feb - TGIF

I am so happy it is Friday. I came home early from work because my back was hurting so I came home and laid down most of the day.

I bought a dozen pink roses from the Chief's fundraiser sale. They are very pretty and smell really great.

I made some changes to the blog today, I hope you like them. I had the Crafty Pigeon emblem made up for awhile so I figured I may as well use it. I would like to have something different on the sides but the editing page doesn't have that option. I'll keep working on it.

Tonight I am going to start working on a tie project. I would really like to make a purse but I need to start matching up materials and seeing how they fit together. I am going to the knitting club tomorrow so I am going to rest my hand one more night. I've got about 20 pattern rows to go which is 80 rows, hopefully they will work up quickly.

I will post the tie project later if I get anything going.

Thanks to my sister for sending me a lovely Valentines box of goodies, they are all gone already, mmmmmmmm. Also, thank you for being my only follower. LOL

Happy 3 day weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment