Total Pageviews

Friday, February 26, 2010

26 Feb - TGIF Snowing Again!!

Yes, it is snowing yet again but at least it is Friday. A bit of a busy day at work. I set up some financial stuff for my LLC and I sent Rachel some stuff to read since she is going to be my financial person. I've got to get her business Quicken. Had our monthly Chief's conference call seemed like that lasted a long time. I left after that, we were going to go to Sam's Club to order the cake for the retirement but it is snowing and freezing rain so I just picked up the dogs at the vet and came home. Jack helped me pick them up so it was easier than when I dropped them off this morning.

Okay, so pretty much have the shadow box mock up done. Just got to nag David to cut the pins off for me. I would do it but I don't have enough strength in my hands to do it.

I worked on the Tunic Dress last night and got a little ways on the skirt. I will work on it some more tonight and post a picture tomorrow. I will open up that quilt kit for the monkey quilt and see what I need to do for that and get going on it too. I've got some homework to do this weekend too but I don't think it will be too hard so I'll wait until Sunday to do it.

All right, off to turn the heaters up and snuggle down for some knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment