Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 27, 2010

27 Feb - Saturday Morning!





Enjoying a fire with the puppies this morning. We have a new blanket of white outside. Looks like it is clear at the moment but not sure about the rest of the day.

I posted my progress on the Tunic Dress on the side bar. The band goes at the waist and the knitted piece below that is the skirt. It is hard to show the detail in a picture. I really love this color and it is knitting up very easy.

I am hoping to get the shadow box glued today so it will have plenty of time to dry and cure. I also have to find a gift from the Chief's group. I am not sure I will have it in time for the luncheon but I can give it to him at staff meeting on Friday.

I am posting a few pictures that I took this morning of the snow.

All right off to start knitting. I will also get the monkey quilt out today and take a picture of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment