Total Pageviews

Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday! Signing for the house today

It is an exciting day today! I am doing a walk through at 10 this morning and am going to take measurements for the appliances. We are going to go to Lowe's tonight to order them. I bought a new sleeper sofa and large ottoman for the living room yesterday. We needed the bed for Dave's mom because she doesn't want to climb stairs when she comes to visit. We have another roll away bed for the guest room upstairs. I think we have enough other furniture to fill out the house.

I painted the small bathroom last night. I have to go back and redo all the cut in work. I thought I might need to put another coat on but it looks pretty good this morning. I still need to paint the ceiling white. I am going to pick up another color for the family room today,something that will coordinate with the red in the kitchen. I have all of the patches painted in the kitchen I just need to roll a couple coats on and it will be done. I am not going to do the family room until I get all the furniture out.

I am still looking for the carpet. I didn't like the first guy who gave me a quote. Got another guy out here and he called me back with an okay price but then said they wanted the money all up front! I don't think so, I wasn't born yesterday. So, I am going to Home Depot for the extra paint and I will check out what they have to offer. It seems that it is going to run around $700+ to do just the family room and hallway.

Well, I've got to finish up some homework and then get ready for the walk through. I will try to take some more pictures today to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment