Total Pageviews

Monday, April 5, 2010

6 April - Stormy Night




Well, it is storming outside and a little storm brewing inside because my sewing machine broke right before I was about to finish the tote bag. I broke the needle off on a pin I forgot to remove and now it refuses to make a stitch. Well I am posting the pictures of what it looks like right now.

We are still packing up and throwing things out and it is really looking nice and tidy around here. I am about to pack up the Turkish dishes, I am not sure where they will go in the new house.

Well, if my sources are correct I should have an answer from the medical board in 2-3 weeks! I am trying to take leave for 2 weeks and then I go to Orlando for a week. Strategic timing :)

Okay off to pack and then bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment