Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 10, 2010

April 10 - Sunny Saturday



Good Morning!
It looks like it is going to be a beautiful day and hopefully warm. We are going out to the garage sales today and a clearance sale of Longaberger baskets.

We have to take all of our stuff to Goodwill it has been loaded in the Jeep for about a week now and we have more to take over there.

I am posting pictures of my new project. It is a latch hook pillow made with material. It is in the style of a log cabin quilt pattern. I decided to do a patriotic theme for it. I am excited to learn this new craft as I have seen some really pretty rugs in the quilt shop and would like to make some of those too.

I will definitely get the tote done today. I don't plan to do any packing today since I have taken the two weeks off to do that so I am not going to ruin my weekend of crafting to pack. LOL

Oh, the reinspection on the house went well yesterday and we will be able to start moving in on the 26th instead of the 1st so that will help with getting the renters in sooner, as they had hoped to be in the last week of May.

All right, I am going to have some breakfast and get ready for shopping. David is still asleep of course so I am enjoying the peace and quiet before he gets up.

No comments:

Post a Comment