Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April 7 - Yah Wednesday!!






I am getting happier as the week moves on because I got my leave approved. I am so looking forward to the time off. I have not worked on any crafts the last couple of days. I worked on my exercise room last night and went through and threw out a lot of stuff and have a big box of books for Goodwill. I still have a few boxes to pack in there some awards from work and stuff like that. I have a bunch of workout DVDs that I know I am not going to use ever again so I think I will take them to the base thrift shop and put them on consignment along with my Malibu Pilates chair, and my Dale Jarrett stuff. Maybe I can make a few bucks out of it. I will do that next week while I am off. Hopefully, I don't find anything to buy while I am there :).
Since I don't have any craft pictures to post I am posting some pictures of our pretty spring flowers. We are supposed to have more rain tonight with maybe some thunder. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment