Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

21 April - Retirement Maybe?

Well, yesterday was very depressing. I received my medical board results and they did not retire me. I was very upset as you can imagine. There was some crying. Then I took a nap. When I woke up I grabbed my Blackberry and asked my boss to please allow me to retire early (5 months). Today, I got the word that he is going to say yes to the waiver so I am very happy about that. I have to get on the system tomorrow and put my application in and hopefully it won't take too long to get an answer and I should be totally retired by 1 Aug. I no longer have to go to Orlando which makes me very happy. I get to be here to sign for the house! I can also get everything finished painting and cleaning up. So, everyone wish me luck in getting through the paperwork jungle to get out of the Air Force.

No comments:

Post a Comment