Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!

It is a beautiful day here so far. I believe it is supposed to be 75 today! We spent most of the day yesterday packing still. David cleaned up his computer room and I am working on my exercise room. I am contemplating what to do with all of my Dale Jarrett stuff. I hate to keep moving it and all it does is sit in boxes in a closet. I think I will put it up for sale on ebay. I am also considering getting rid of some of my paperback books keeping only the ones that are truly my favorites. I've got some things I am going to set aside for our works silent auction. some glass items from Turkey that also sit in the closet. Hopefully, I will finish in there today. I am also going to clean out the pantry and pack up our everyday plates because we mostly use paper plates any way. I would like to get some new plates, I have had those many years, Rachel will remember that they were plates sold at Safeway in Tucson that you could get at reduced price if you bought so much in groceries. They are all chipped up now. I think I will get some new ones the next time we go to IKEA. David bought a burn barrel yesterday so we can burn the piles of papers that we should have shredded for the past year or so. We always end up this way and then we try to shred and overheat the shredder so we decided to get a burn barrel.

I did not work on any crafts yesterday, the day just seemed to fly by. I am not sure I will do anything else until most of the packing is done since it seems we are on a role right now. I am actually going to pack up most of the craft room that is in the dinning room. All the yarn and stained glass stuff.

The commissary doesn't open until noon today so we will be a little behind in our schedule but that's okay. All right I am off to clean out the pantry, shouldn't take long.

No comments:

Post a Comment