Total Pageviews

Friday, May 4, 2012

Thank Goodness It's Friday!!!

It is finally Friday! It was a very busy at work this week but that is good, beats sitting around doing nothing. I have been waiting all week to get the wall hanging finished so I can move on to cutting and prepping for the retreat next weekend. Melissa seems to think I was a bit optimistic in my list of things to take to the retreat to work on. I am going to pull everything out tomorrow and make sure of what to take. I would like to go tomorrow and get a roller case to take this time, I think it will make it easier to carry everything inside. So, I am so happy with the how the wall hanging turned out! I just love it. I took it in for Melissa to see today and she liked it too. I am really proud of the binding I did on this, I think I finally have the technique down. Here are some pictures of it straight from its second washing.
That's about it for today. I will post again tomorrow with some pictures of what I am taking on the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment