Total Pageviews

Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Night Cruise In

Every Friday there is a cruise-in just down the street from us. It is held at a now defunct car dealership and very near the grocery store where Jack work's. The grocery store sells burgers and dogs. We went quite a bit last year and they are just starting up again this year. Dave takes his truck and shows off. Tonight he had just finished up his spare tire carrier so he was showing that off. He did a really good job with it and had lots of folks looking at it. I only walked around a little bit and snapped a few pictures. It was really hot and I didn't have my hat so I didn't want to burn. So, here are some pictures of that.
I sewed the binding on the rug for Beryl. It is now in the wash getting chenilled. This is a picture of it before washing. Tomorrow I am going to the Mason Jar Quilt Shop to sew with Clarinda. I am going to work on Mark's Japanese quilt. Melissa is going to pick me up at 2 and we are going to take our quilts to be quilted. I have to get the backings prepped so that is what I am going to work on while the rug gets chenilled. I will post again tomorrow with progress on Japanese quilt. If I get that complete then I need to start working on the Take 5 quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment