Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Long Week

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple days but I haven't really done anything in the evenings. Tomorrow I think Melissa is taking me to the quilt lady. I'll be taking both of the Couch Quilts to be quilted. I have not had anything quilted by someone else yet so we will see how that goes. I would really like to eventually get a long arm quilting machine so I can do the quilting myself. The cheapest one I have found is about $6K. So, it is quite an investment. Maybe once the boys are done with college I can get one. This weekend I am going to finish up the stained glass chenille and the Japanese quilt. I will have to quilt the Japanese one myself so it won't be anything fancy, just stitch in the ditch. I need to get both of these done since Mark and Beryl will be here 30 May for Jack's graduation. I think we are going to an estate sale on Saturday, maybe see a movie. Dave has been working on his Jeep quite a bit. I will take some pictures soon on all of his hard work. The Friday night cruise in has started again so maybe we will go check that out too. Dave said one of the guys who has a model T he has seen at the cruise in stopped by to say hello when Dave was out working in the garage. He has had quite a few people stop by to see him lately, he has been complaining that he is going to leave the garage door down because people are bugging him and he can't get his projects done. That's about all the news for this week, one day left at work, I hope it goes by quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment