Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Retreat Tomorrow!

I've been so busy this week! I have not cut all the material I was hoping to. I've packed up my sewing machine and the main projects and threw a few smaller ones in. Not sure how I will feel when I get there so I think I have all the bases covered. I will for sure get the stain-glass rug complete for Beryl, it is going to be her Mother's Day present even though she won't get it until she comes in June. Have to see what else I feel like doing once I get there. Jack got a new car on Wednesday. It isn't a new new car, it is a 2008 Chevy Cobalt. He wanted a new car for graduation and I found this one online in Richmond, Indiana for a good price so he and Dave went over Wednesday and got it. I haven't had a chance to take a picture of it yet but I will post it here once I do. David is going to drive Jack's old car because it gets better gas mileage than the Jeep. He is going to clean up the Jeep and sell it. Mark passed out at work today. I guess he got dehydrated. They took him to ER and gave him an IV. Beryl went with him and I had to fax over insurance information. I talked to him and he sounded good. He didn't hit his head so that was a good thing. They ran all the normal tests on him and everything was normal so they are saying it was dehydration. He has the next couple days off so that's good. Well, nothing else going on. I am not sure I will be able to post from the retreat, like I said their phone/internet connection isn't that great and I don't plan on taking the big laptop with me. So, I may not post anything until Sunday - Monday. Can't wait to get away for a bit! Talk to you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment