Total Pageviews

Monday, April 30, 2012

Progress

I got home a little later tonight because I had to get my hair done. I have had a gray streak running down the middle of my head for about 3 weeks now, I usually go every 6 weeks to get my color done. So, I was complaining to my hairdresser that the color isn't lasting as long as it used to and was wondering if it was because I had a darker color put on last time. She said maybe that could be it but it could be that I am just growing gray hair faster than I use to! LOL. So, I get her to put a bunch of blonde highlights in, hopefully that will take care of their growth rate. So because I got home later I didn't have as much time to spend on the flag wall hanging. I did get have of the rows sewn. The rows are a 1/2 inch apart. I sewed the line that I made with the marker and then I used that row as a guide putting my presser foot along that line as I sew. I measured from my needle to the edge of the presser foot and it is 1/2 inch. Even with this being a smaller project than the chenille baby blanket it seems to take forever to sew all of these rows.
This shows the presser foot guideline for the 1/2 inch rows.
This is showing half of the rows complete.
This is showing a view of the rows from the back side. I tried to rewrap the wreath but I still don't have enough of the ribbon. I will have to go by JoAnn's to pick some more up. I need to see what coupons I have left to use. I am headed to bed, I have told David that I need to start getting to bed earlier so 10:00 is when I am supposed to go, we sill see how long this lasts! We have had some thunderstorms rolling through tonight, hopefully they are all done for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment