Total Pageviews

Friday, April 27, 2012

Couch Quilt

I finished the top of the Couch Quilt tonight. I think it looks better in person than in the pictures. Plus it is so big it is hard to get a good picture of it. I will pack it up and take it to the retreat for show and tell and to do the layering with the backing and batting. I think I am going to try to do an all over quilt on this one. I need to learn how to do that with my machine. Tomorrow Dave and I are going to an estate sale in the morning and then I am going to lunch with Melissa. Then in the afternoon we will go to the quilt shop in Waynesville and to the quilt show in Miamisburg. We are also going to stop by and see one of our friends that went into the hospital today with what they think is a mini-stroke. The doctors are still running tests so he will be in there the whole weekend. I will try to take some pictures at the quilt shop and show, post something different for a change. The rest of the weekend I will be prepping for the retreat! I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment