Total Pageviews

Friday, October 1, 2010

Building I work in





Here are pictures of the building I work in. This is the main hall at the entrance and all of the offices are off each side. The offices are modern spaces but they left the historical Art Deco architecture in the main hall area. It is very beautiful. This building was the first AF Museum back in the day. I am still hoping to see a ghost or two :)

David and I are going to see a comedian tomorrow night at the Funny Bone. His name is Josh Bleu, he was on Last Comic Standing. I think we will go to the lake on Sunday to see the Fall colors so standby for more pictures.

I am going to do some sewing this weekend along with knitting the bolero.


All right off to finish up Dave's dinner, he had to work late.

No comments:

Post a Comment