Total Pageviews

Monday, October 11, 2010

Enon Apple Butter Festival




There are still many festivals going on around us. David heard about this one from the lady at his work. It was not that big nor did it have that much apple butter. There were plenty of food booths which reminded me of the Flower Festival in Lompoc. We didn't stay too long and we didn't get any apple butter because the only place to get it was at one location and the line was about 3 blocks long. We did get to see the butter in the cast iron vats over the open fire. It was really cool. I remember when we lived in Missouri that we went to an apple butter festival in the town square and I believe it was Mt Vernon. It was really nice to get out and see it and again the weather was very nice, I even had to wear my hat!

I have had a great Columbus day off, I really don't want to go back to work. I have to go upstairs and figure out what to wear but at least I can watch Monday Night Football while I am getting everything ready.

All right off to take care of things....

No comments:

Post a Comment