Total Pageviews

Monday, October 11, 2010

Caeser Creek Lake






On Saturday we made our annual pilgrimage to the lake. The colors were not that great this year. We did not have that much rain so most of the leaves are just drying up and falling off. I took a couple of pictures when we went up the path to the damn. It was a really nice day. We are having a little Indian summer right now as it has been in the 80s the last few days. I am sure it will snap out of it soon and we will be freezing. I am buying gloves and sweaters to prepare for it.

I worked on the bolero this weekend, it seems like it is taking forever! Just a couple more inches and I will begin the increase row and then it will only be 8 more inches beyond that. I really want to get moving on to the next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment