Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 17, 2010

On my back


Well the weekend has not gone as planned. I was supposed to go to my second real estate class but I woke up with a horrible sinus headache and my right hip/back were hurting. I got over the headache pretty good but today when we went to Wal-Mart I bent over ever so slightly and "pop" the back went out. So, I have been laying on my back most of the day watching football. It still hurts really bad. I have taken muscle relaxer and naproxen. I am going to slap the tens machine and ice it after dinner and then put a lidocaine patch on it and hope for the best. While I was laying immobilized I had a few guests taking naps on or near me. They were quite perturbed when I would get up. Not much else going on, work is going good and I got my first paycheck on Friday, we get paid every two weeks and it was nice to have the extra money coming in.

I am at the point in the bolero where I have to knit eight inches in the single rib stitch to make the collar portion of the sweater. I have not worked on it at all this weekend and right now I can't even sit to work on it.

I hope I can work okay tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment