Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Feeling Better

I went to the doctor yesterday and he put me on 2 days of bed rest and gave me motrin and percocet. I am feeling better this afternoon and will go to work tomorrow. I am going to have to get up and move around more at work so I don't get this bad again. I am going to have to set a timer so I get up every hour and walk around. The dr. is sending me to physical therapy again but this time I get to go downtown so hopefully it will be better than what I was getting at the base. I am also going to go back to accupuncture.

I have not knitted or done anything crafty in awhile. I am beginning to think I will have to scale back on home made Christmas gifts this year but maybe I will have a sudden rush and get it all done...who knows?

Not much else going on, the weather is getting colder and the heater is on. Need to cut back the plants but not sure when I will get around to it, might have to hire someone.

We may go to Cincinnati this weekend to IHOP and then David go to junk yard and I go to IKEA, I have not been there since Rachel came and I still have a cart that needs to be put together in the garage.

I really think working is interfering with me getting things done :)

Off to lay back down.

No comments:

Post a Comment