Total Pageviews

Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday at last!!!!




Well, it is finally Friday! It has been a long week and I am very tired. I had to take care of a lot of mistakes that people made and that is always irritating. Hopefully there won't be any more. I have a lot of work to do on this program it has been neglected for quite some time.

I don't think I have knitted one stitch this week! I am going to work on the bolero tonight. I really have to get my butt in gear if I am going to have my Christmas stuff done in time.

Rachel got her birthday present today! I am so happy she liked it and she gets to take it on her birthday trip so that is even better! It is a cowl that is long enough to become a hood - a hooded cowl. I can't wait to see it under a jacket. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL :)(:

We are going to look at the leaves tomorrow so I will post pictures when we get back. I think we will also go to Lowe's and pick up some things we need for the house to finish up some of our little remodels we have going on. I have Monday off but David doesn't so I am not sure what I will do that day...maybe some thrift shops??? LOL

Okay, time to knit!

No comments:

Post a Comment