Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Josh Blue at the Funny Bone



David and I had a great time at the Funny Bone tonight. Josh was really funny. Before that we went to Logan's and I had a nice filet and David had ribs. At the club we had dessert. I had a strawberry daquiari but it was not that great.

We slept in this morning and then took the puppies to the dog park they had a great time running around with the big dogs, they were totally worn out by the time we got home. We didn't do much else today because it was gray and yucky out. I took a nap because of a sinus headache, woke up feeling better. I don't think we are going to the lake tomorrow because the weather is supposed to be bad again, we will try to go next weekend if it is nice. David is going to a Jeep thing tomorrow and I am going to hem my pants and sew some other stuff. I am working on the bolero now.

Here are a couple of pictures. One from the Funny Bone and the other is the bolero as I am working it.

No comments:

Post a Comment