Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Work

Work is going good. I am just trying to get organized and caught up on how the process works. The office is really nice and my cubicle is too. It is warm in there though, I don' think I have ever worked in an office that was warm, I usually freeze. It is a small group that works in there and they mostly handle human resource issues for all the civilians. There is also a training person and the building custodian so it is quite a varied group. They have just reorganized and are still catching up on all of that.

I have been knitting a little at night but not as much as I would like. I am going to have to take it to work and knit on my lunch break so I can get everything done for Christmas. I need to hem some pants this weekend, I am hoping my new sewing machine will do it for me but I have to read the manual and I also need to get some black thread. I am still working on the mohair bolero and I bought a pretty lace top to go under it.

My new work is having a meet and greet this weekend. It is at a winery and you get to grill the meat yourself. Should be interesting, I had to twist David's arm to get him to go with me but I am not going by myself when there is wine drinking involved :).

All right, off to knit and do other chores, the evenings go by so fast now!

No comments:

Post a Comment