Total Pageviews

Monday, September 27, 2010

Job!

I was finally approved for the job on base. I have spent the afternoon filling out forms and I have to see the hiring person tomorrow. I am not sure what else I will be doing this week. I have an orientation next Monday. I can't wait to get to the office and see where I will be working. One of the bad things is that there isn't much parking at the building I will be working at so I will be getting a hike in each morning which will be okay until it starts to snow...which seems right around the corner with this crazy weather we are having lately.

Beryl sent me some nice mohair wool and I am making a bolero jacket for someone's Christmas present. I will post a swatch of it later, it is very soft and furry but it makes my eyes itch! Luckily it is knitting up fairly quick.

We had rain all day today so I sat under my mood light for an hour this morning. I think it helped because I didn't have to take a nap.

Okay, off to plan what to wear tomorrow and then watch the Bears and Packers game...should be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment