Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday!


We have had a nice Fall Saturday. Had to go to the commissary this morning because I have class tomorrow, we got in and out very quickly, they have the store all decorated with Fall things and all the Halloween candy is out. We then came home and I got laundry started and we went out to a couple of garage sales and the big thrift shop. I got a couple of dress patterns from one garage sale where they had already cut the fabric and so now I just have to sew them, I got them both for $4.50 including the material! Came home and finished knitting half of the set that I am making for someone. David cleaned up the yard and cut down some overgrown plants. I decided to make my yummy pumpkin bread and it is in the oven baking right now. Had a yummy pot roast for dinner, I put small white and red potatoes in the crock pot with the meat and they are better than the meat! So good! Tonight I have to pack my bag and lunch for school and finish up the laundry. Hopefully we will get out early tomorrow. I passed my mid-term which was easier than I thought it was going to be. I also got a call to go to another interview and since I didn't hear back on starting the other one I decided to interview for this new one, should be on Thurs or Fri. It is for a Project Manager job which is a salary job so hopefully I can get that instead of the hourly job. I'll keep you updated. I am enclosing a small swatch of the project I am working on now.

No comments:

Post a Comment