Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 23, 2010

One project done!


I have finally finished something! I finished a birthday present and I really like it. I am showing a small swatch here so you can see the colors. I will post the whole project once the gift is received.

I am busy with the next project which is also a gift. I think this will knit up much faster than my past projects. I also got the shot in my thumb joint this morning and it instantly feels better. I am sure it will be sore in a little while but feels good now with the little bit of numbing medicine they put in it.

There really isn't a whole lot going on here. Still waiting to hear if I was approved for the job. Hopefully I'll be able to start by the first of October. I have the Real Estate course on Sunday all day, hopefully we will get out early again. I have to take the midterm by tomorrow so I am going to get on that this afternoon if I can put the knitting down and maybe after the nap :)

All right off to do some chores and then nap and then knit and then maybe homework....

No comments:

Post a Comment