Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Projects




In case you don't believe me on my yarn obsession here is a picture of all my project boxes. Some of them are the divided by project and some are by the person the item is being knitted for. I need to put them up in the craft room because some days it just overwhelms me that these are all sitting here!

Also, here is a picture of Puppy looking out the window of the craft room. I moved the chair they were sleeping on up to my room because that is where it was supposed to go in the first place. I get lots of sunshine up there so as we move into Fall and Winter I will be sitting in there instead of in the family room as it is really dark in there. Now he can keep track of all the squirrels collecting nuts in the front yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment