Total Pageviews

Monday, September 13, 2010

Bad Weekend

I did not have a good weekend. I had a bout of diverticulitis start Friday afternoon. I woke up Saturday in pain and went to the ER. Had a CT scan and was confirmed with it. Got some antiobiotics and went to bed. Stayed in bed most of Saturday and Sunday. Still didn't feel that great this morning so called and got an appointment for tomorrow. I am feeling a bit better this afternoon and I have a phone interview in about half an hour. I am hoping it will go well but I think they are looking for someone with a lot of experience on the computer system and I have not used that system since we left Arizona. We will see how it goes.

So, I have not knitted in the past several days. I will try to finish up this purse today or tomorrow. Then I need to get on with my gifts.

David went to the popcorn festival and got me a huge bag of kettle corn but I have not felt like eating it. I had a bit of it when he brought it and it was good.

All right got to get ready for the interview. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment