Total Pageviews

Friday, September 17, 2010

Feeling Better

I am finally feeling better. I am eating again so that is good. I still have several more days on antibiotics they are very yucky so I am glad for that.

I finished knitting the purse and I have to sew the lining in and do the handles. I am working on something for someones birthday and I will hopefully have that done this weekend so I can work on something for someone elses birthday and then Christmas stuff...I hope I finish in time.

Jack had his birthday Wednesday. He spent most of the evening with his friends as is to be expected when you turn 17. We had an ice cream cake when he came home and we got him some clothes and a game so he was happy. He is off at the football game tonight big rivalry game tonight.

I had an interview today for an administrative support job. I am tired of looking for contracting jobs so started looking for something else I am good at and found the position I interviewed for today. It is to manage the awards program for one of the directorates on base. I am fairly sure that I will get the job but should know for sure next week and hopefully start by the end of the month. I think I will be very happy doing this job. I am also starting real estate classes this Sunday. I've always liked the thought of doing realty and the time seems right to go ahead and get the school done and get the license. I am more interested in property management than being a Realtor so we will have to see what kind of jobs that will bring along.

So, that has been my week. I will post some pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment