Total Pageviews

Friday, March 19, 2010

March 19 - Another TGIF!

Well, finally got the signed contract from Prudential Relocation services. So, I guess we have bought a new house! I am going for the home inspection next Thursday at lunchtime.

Well, I am going to finish up my paper tonight. I believe it will not take too much longer. I just need to get it turned in. I have 100's on all the other papers so I think I am going to be okay for my final grade.

I really want to get back to knitting the purse. I've been thinking about the handles and the decoration and I really want to get to work on it. I should have it done in time for Mother's Day.

Oh, I had a friend who knows a friend down in Texas where they do the MEBs and the board has just started working on the December packages. I thought mine had gone in 18 Dec but she told me they didn't receive it until 29 Dec. So, looks like it will be about a month before I find out. My friend is going to keep checking for me. It is nice to have friends that know people in the right places :)

All right this paper isn't going to finish itself you know? Get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment