Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 27, 2010

27 March - Happy Saturday Tote Bag

Woke up Friday morning to a blanket of snow on the ground and icy roads. I guess the road crew was caught unaware of this. I drove to work at 10 - 20 mph and the work parking lot was like a skating rink! By the afternoon it was sunny and all had melted. I hope that is our last little blast of winter.

It was a beautiful day today. I went to the tote on the go quilting class which was 10 -1 but we did not finish the tote. I will have to work on it here at home. The instructor is going to see if she can get some time to get back together but I will probably just finish it on my own. My friend and I went together so that was fun. She got much further than I did. Then we went to lunch at Milano's and then had fun at Hancock Fabrics buying more material to make more tote bags!

I am working hard to clean the house up and throw things out or bag up for Goodwill. We found a renter or someone who says they want to rent so hopefully we will get some papers signed soon and a deposit made. They are coming from Texas for attendance at AFIT so that will be one year. They have three young children so I think this will be a very good house for them especially with all the young kids that live on either side of us.

Well, I have to get back to cleaning my room before bed...i would rather be knitting or working on a tote but such is the way of the world. I will post pictures of the tote tomorrow. Hopefully I will have time to work on it tomorrow.

Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment