Total Pageviews

Monday, March 29, 2010

29 March - Monday!

Another cold,rainy day here in Dayton. It was a semi-busy day. I am still trying to get all the paperwork the bank wants. I am getting pretty frustrated with them. I fax them things and then they tell me they are still waiting for it. My blood pressure got up so I went to the gym to swim but guess what? It is their annual cleaning the pool time so no swimming. I walked on the treadmill 20 minutes and biked 20 minutes and then did some stretching.

I am going to try to finish up the tote tonight but I also need to do some cleaning and packing. I will see how David feels when he comes home. I also need to sew up my mom's purse and get all the decoration complete.

I will post pictures of the tote later if I get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment