Total Pageviews

Monday, March 8, 2010

8 March - Monday after being busy



Well, slow day today since all of the ceremony stuff is done. I tried to get back in the swing of things but the brain just didn't want to go there. I had a Dr. appointment this afternoon and then went to the gym. I did pretty good walking on treadmill for 30 minutes at about 2 - 2.5 mph. then rode bike for 20 minutes at level 3. Came home, showered, laid in bed with feet up and fell asleep as I was texting back and forth with Rachel. Slept about an hour. Felt good and no pain in back so far...knock wood.

Okay, almost done with skirt. I have about 17 rows to go to finish it off. I am posting new pictures in the thread this time. I even have an action photo of me knitting (kind of). I was hoping to have my table in my craft room and all set up to take a picture for you all to see but I used it as a clothes folding table yesterday and now it is sitting in the front foyer because that is as far as David wanted to carry it tonight. So, maybe I will have things set up by this weekend.

I am going to design a purse for my mom. I haven't seen a pattern I like so I will take bits and pieces of what I like and put it all together.

I am almost done with my class, one paper left to write and it is due 19 March. I am going to try to get it all done before that. I know, I know that is surprising for such a procrastinator like me but I am going to do it.

All right off to knit!

No comments:

Post a Comment