Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 6, 2010

6 Mar - Happy Sunny Saturday!!!



We finally have a beautiful sunny day and temperature is almost 50! Time to get some shorts on soon. All the white is slowly melting away. I think David may take the Christmas lights down this weekend. LOL

We had a great time on our little trip to Cincinnati today. Had a great brunch at IHOP and then I was off to IKEA and David to the u-pull it. He spent about $15 and I spent about $200! I got a nice big table to put in my craft room for cutting quilts and blocking knitted stuff. Now I just have to get David to put the legs on. I also got two new pillows, a duvet cover for Jack, two new pillows, a mattress cover and two lazy susans for our cabinet so David and I can put all our medicine on them since we are getting so old that we have enough medicine to put on two lazy susan's. LOL I also got the required 6 pack of cinnamon rolls for $4...$4 I should have got more than one of those!

I am posting a couple of pics. Sorry the store one is blurry.

I am going to work on the tunic dress now. I also have to start looking for a purse pattern to make my mommy a purse. I have the yarn picked out already, I've just never made the purse. So, I will get going on that but I won't be able to post it here because she reads my blog and I don't want her to see it before it is done. So I'll just have to describe my progress on that one.

Okay off to knit and watch TV with David.

No comments:

Post a Comment