Total Pageviews

Friday, March 12, 2010

12 March - TGIF



Oh my, I am so happy it is Friday! What a long week. Today we did video taping for the boss' new podcast and that went really well. It was just a pain getting all the video stuff upstairs, set up, and then back downstairs. It went really well though so should be a really good product in the end.

I've been working on Mommy Purse for a day or so now. I showed Rachel the color and she really liked it. I am just making the pattern up as I go along. I think it will turn out really good and that gives me two purses that are my own design. Maybe I can get a book deal! LOL.

I just went to dinner with my future employers. They are very nice and we had a good time. Talked a lot about future projects. Can't wait to get going on them!

Tomorrow I am getting my hair done with color and cut and then we will go look at the house for sale. I am posting a picture of it here. I think the house will probably need some updating as the description says 2 bathrooms but they are both upstairs! What? We may have to put a half bath in downstairs.

Well, I am going to knit now and watch TV with Dave. I got to talk him into watching Project Runway. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment