Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 21, 2010

21 March - Sunshine Sunday!




We have had really beautiful weather lately. I think we are expecting one last blast of winter to come through this week but that is normal. I finally finished my paper yesterday and just got the grade this morning...100! So, that is a definite A in that course. I hope I can keep that up taking two courses next term. Well, I have a couple weeks off so I guess I will work on clearing out some of the closets and taking some trips to Goodwill.

Well, I worked on the purse last night and I will continue today. I also need to get my materials ready for my quilting class next Saturday. I have to wash and cut the material. I also have to cut the material for the monkey blanket so, may be spending the afternoon on the cutting table. I will post some pictures of that later.

All right off to get ready to go to the commissary.

No comments:

Post a Comment