Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 13, 2010

13 March - New House? Maybe?




Okay, so we went to look at the red house with the barn...wish we could have just bought the barn. The house was awful. Had about 7 cats running around and it was a rental home...yuck. So, we just started driving around and found a house in the neighborhood we lived before with a huge side yard, large garage with a man cave for Dave and a nice house for me. We put in an offer but we don't know if we have it yet. I am adding pictures here.

So, I didn't get any homework done. I got a little knitting done and I am going to get some more done when I finish here. I will work homework tomorrow. Other than that it was a rainy day. Oh, I did get my hair cut and highlighted. It has quite a bit of blonde in it now so I am not quite used to it yet. Maybe once I wash and style it myself I will be happy with it.

All right going to get some ice cream and then knit.

1 comment:

  1. I will keep my fingers crossed. Looks like a nice place and the "man cave" is a definite plus.

    ReplyDelete