Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 28, 2010

28 March - Rainy Sunday



Woke up to a gray, rainy day today. Hopefully it will clear off and we will have some sunshine later. I am up waiting for David to wake up so we can go to the commissary. I cleaned out all of my clothes and drawers last night and have a huge pile to take to Goodwill. I am going through the rest of my shoes today as I will probably get rid of anything with heels since I can't wear them any more. The linen closet is next and my bathroom cabinet. I don't think we will have enough room in the garbage can for all that I have to throw out. Amazing what you collect over 2 years. I don't know what I am going to do when we don't move any more.

Here is a picture of parts of my tote that I worked on yesterday. I am hoping to work on it this week. Also, showing some pictures of material I picked up at Hancock yesterday to make another tote for someone else. I also have Mom's purse knitted but know I have to put it together and add some embellishments. I just have too many projects going on! I need to get a lot done within the next two weeks before school starts again. I am not sure how much spare time I will have taking two courses.

All right, have a good Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment