Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Mitten and Dog Park





Well, I finally made a mitten! I struggled with knitting in the round so I defaulted to straight knitting and a seam. I don't mind seams all that much and I think this turned out well. I have to do the other one now but I am too tired tonight.

We took Puppy and Marley to the dog park today. I got a picture of them by the fence but only Marley would pose for a close-up. We were in the small dog park and there was a larger dog in the other park that kept coming up to "talk" to Puppy. It was sprinkling some so we didn't stay very long. We will try again for longer time soon.

I bought some clear bins to put my projects in so I can keep better track of them. I also went through my patterns last night and made copies of the ones I want to do. I think I am set until the end of the year! LOL

Here are some pictures of the mitten and the puppies.

No comments:

Post a Comment