Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Latest Project


Here is my latest knitting project. It is another little dress for my friends daughter. The pink is called Poodle Pink and the Fun Fur is called Soft Pink. It is really cute. I will take a better picture when I have it all done.

I've been busy doing some consulting work. Writing scenarios for training exercises. I had to drop one of my classes because I couldn't take two it was just too much work and I didn't like the instructor. I had one job phone interview but they decided that they were rescoping the requirement so my qualifications wouldn't work. I am now waiting for a job announcement to close on Aug 15th for a teaching position at Defense Acquisition University here in Dayton. I am really hoping to get that position. I have been asking my friends with connections to put in a good word for me :)

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment