Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Amish Country Visit






Mark and Beryl arrived on time and we didn't go to bed until 2 am! The next day everyone slept in and we had to get the boys up to go out to the base to get new ID cards. I finally got my retired AF ID! We then went down to Cincy to IHOP and Jungle Jim's. JJ's is a huge grocery store that has food from all around the world. I picked up quite a few of the natural foods that I like.

Yesterday, David took the boys to King's Island for a day of rides and waterparking.
Beryl and I set off for Amish country. It was a 3 hour drive. We got to tour an Amish home and farm, ride on a buggy, and visit one of the schools. It was very interesting. We were going to go to Longaberger but we didn't have enough time. We didn't get home until 8pm and we were both tired.

Today, David is taking Mark around to some of his favorite gaming stores and we are going to go see a movie. A much slower day planned today.

I am posting pictures of our Amish visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment