Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Base Thrift Shop is Open Again!!!



Yes! After a month long hiatus the Base Thrift Shop reopened today!! There were lines to consign items and lines to purchase so it was a very busy first day back. I headed straight to the furniture section because I am looking for a small loveseat for the dogs to sleep on at night in the dining room. They are currently sleeping on the chair I bought at a garage sale for $30 that is meant for the sewing room (no not the yellow chair). Any way, they didn't have much in furniture so I moved on to pictures because I need a large picture to fill an empty spot in the living room. I did not find one. I did find this cute little purse note holder thing and another mirror. I did not look at clothes as I am getting too many and I am not sure what I really have in the closet at the moment. I looked at the knicknacks but nothing interesting there either. So, I waited in line to pay for my two new finds and was on my way. I will go again tomorrow because all of the things people brought in for consignment today will be on the floor. Here are pictures of the new purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment