Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Getting Ready


I am getting ready for the interview tomorrow. I am really excited. My first job interview post military...it has been so long since Montgomery Wards! I bought some mineral makeup Monday and I put it on today to try it out. I think it looks pretty good and I don't feel weighed down by the usual liquid makeup. David is bring my suits home from the cleaners. I am going to wear my brown suit with a white shirt. I like the brown one best. I was going to be a little more casual but my friend Mike said I should wear a suit, he also sent me some cost/pricing training so I can read through it tonight. I feel really rusty in my contracting skills since it has been a long time since I actually worked on a contract. I am sure all will go well.

Okay, time to make David dinner. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment