Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cleaning House

Well, Beryl and Mark left yesterday afternoon and made it home safe and sound. I have been busy today going through all of the clothes that I have been collecting from the thrift shops. I have a couple outfits picked out for interviews and a few suits that will work once I start somewhere. I of course need to lose some weigh to fit into some of the things I bought but all in all not too bad.

I need to take pictures but I have several craft things to share with you. I have the little Pink Poodle dress, hat and scarf completely knitted. I found a cute little poodle applique to add to the dress and I will do that tonight. I found some cute pom pom yarn the other day and knitted up a scarf. It is small with one skein so I am going to give it to Melissa's daughter. I will get two skeins next time to make a longer adult scarf. I have also started knitting some fingerless gloves. I started by using double pointed needles but I don't really like them and I am getting confused with the pattern. I bought a pair of circular needles today to transfer the stitches to in order to knit the gloves. I hope it will work better. Beryl made the little sailor coat that I wanted which was nice but she made it in a light blue which looks a little feminine. I may go ahead and knit it in the dark blue but I will see if Melissa likes this one for Jack. I am starting to work on my Christmas gifts so there may not be as many pictures posted since I will be knitting for those who regularly look at this site :)

All right, I have to get David's dinner finished up. I am so domestic! Still no job, two job offers in other parts of the country but we ain't moving. I'll get something soon I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment