Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Snow!






We had our first snow on Dec 1 and more snow on Dec 3 and now more snow today! I think it will be long winter!

I put up the little Christmas tree in the bay window. It looks pretty good. I still have a little more decorating to do but my crafts are taking priority right now in order to get them mailed off in time.

My friend Melissa and I went to the quilt class on Thursday. I made some of the blocks there but finished the rest last night. I have to square them up now and sew them together. We are supposed to have the top done by this coming Thursday. I am doing the blocks in shades of pink so I am calling it "Pretty in Pink" the backing will be the pink with flowers (I think they are crysanthemums?).

In the meantime I am working on a headband to go with the fingerless mitts. These will go to Britney for Christmas. So, I have Jessica with the bolero jacket and Britney with the Mittens and Headband. I really have to get to work on the other projects!

All right let me get to work...I will post more later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment