Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

BRR


Well, we had a bit of snow on Sunday night. I guess maybe I am getting used to snow because I didn't think we got that much but they closed Jack's school and the base had a 4 hour delay. I went to work on time because the roads were clear. It has been really cold since then with the wind chills in the negatives.

Sunday I made Zuppa Toscana to take to work. If you have been to the Olive Garden it is one of their soups. It has Italian sausage, potato and kale in it. It was very good and everyone at work really liked it.

I finished up a few projects and mailed off all the packages today so I hope everyone enjoys the presents! I sent off the family cards and now I have to do all of the friends cards should have those in the mail tomorrow.

Tomorrow night is David's Christmas party at his work. I baked two pies to take. I have to figure out what to wear still, supposed to be casual. I got my hair done today, all new color and more layers put in with shorter bangs. I really like it.

Just need to wrap our presents and then I can work on my quilt and a couple other projects.

Okay, time to get things ready for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment